OFFICIAL RULES--NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
To be eligible to win a prize (car) (bike), please follow these rules:
1. You must be present at the “Each One Reach One” Community Christmas Big Give to win, be a legal driver for the car and insured at pick up of car; children’s bike- looking for child that has never owned a bike
2. To enter, A) Complete the form with your name, phone number and e-mail address. B) give us your Christmas wish story: For the car write and tell us “Why you need a car; for the Youth and children’s bike write and tell us Why I want a bike.” C) Submit it electronically to West Suburban Community Development Corp (WSCDC) using the link provided in connection with “enter here to win.” To be eligible, all entries must be received by the date specified 12/4/17. Late entries will not be eligible. Limit one entry per person. Contact information will be used only for purposes of notifying the winner unless otherwise noted for subscription updates.
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the drawing. Void where prohibited.
4. If, for any reason, the event/drawing is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, or fraud beyond the control of the sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this event/ giveaway, WSCDC reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the event.
5. Each entrant is eligible to win only one prize in this giveaway. Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be substituted, and no cash alternatives are permitted except by sponsor due to prize availability. Chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winners will be notified by phone, or e-mail. Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release within fourteen (14) days of notification. If affidavit and release are not signed at event or prior to event, an email will be sent to winner to return within fourteen (14) days. If the prize notification is that responded to or undeliverable, then an alternative winner will be selected. All prizes will be awarded. Please Note: Car to be transferred to winner within 30 days. Bikes are to be picked up within 24 hours. unless otherwise specified.
7. For questions, volunteering and/or donations email us at our site: www.WSCDC17.org
8. Winners, by accepting the prize, agree that the prize is awarded on the condition that WSCDC and its agents, officers, directors, representatives, and employees will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the prize or participation in the giveaway. Winner further acknowledges that WSCDC has not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for the warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, relative to the prize including but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness. All entries submitted become the property of WSCDC and will not be acknowledged or returned. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules, and that the decision of judges are final and binding in all matters relating to the giveaway. Any taxes imposed upon a prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
9. Winners, where lawful, grant permission for the use of winner’s name, voice, city, state and photograph or videotape for advertising and promotional purposes in conjunction with this and similar promotions without additional compensation.